The Pearl: Orange County’s Next Gem

2
2

One of the most frustrating things for the twentysomethings of Orange County is the lack of nightlife. Entertainment-seekers usually have to endure the hour-plus long drive to the much more nightlife-friendly Los Angeles area to find a quality, up-scale club environment.
These frustrations may cease to exist with the opening of The Pearl, a new club where the opportunity to shake one’s booty in a sophisticated atmosphere will soon be available in Orange County.
‘There are no true up-scale nightlife facilities in that region, and we figured it would be nice for the people of Orange County not to have to drive an hour and a half for something cool to do at night,’ said David Perloss, who is in charge of advertising for The Pearl.
The club features two dance floors playing a variety of music including house, hip-hop and dance. Of course, only top-quality DJs are expected to mix at the club, which as most know is vital to a successful clubbing experience. According to Eric DeBlasi, owner of The Pearl and other clubs around the country, DJs will be coming in especially for the opening night.
‘We’ll have some celebrity DJs flying in for the event from all across the country,’ De Blasi said.
What makes this place different from most local night spots in the Orange County area is the more sophisticated format, d