Cornered! A Weekly CD Review.

‘Shhh…Don’t Tell’ is the latest comedy CD from funnyman Adam Sandler. The album is a combination of both skits and songs in a range of genres.
Just to give you an idea of what you’ll be up against should you choose to listen to this CD, ‘The Mayor of Pussytown’ is the rap track, ‘Secret’ contains a techno-beat and is therefore considered a dance track, ‘Best Friend’ is acoustic, ‘The Mule Session’ has a blues/funk feel to it and both ‘Mr. I Do and the Doo Doos’ and ‘Stan the Man’ have an interesting Train or John Mellencamp feel to them.
Perhaps at this point it would be helpful to mention that the chorus for ‘Secret’ is,’ I trimmed my buuuuuuuush!’
Needless to say, this type of comedy will definitely not appeal to everyone. In order to enjoy this album you’re going to have to be the type of person who likes sex-related jokes or immediately finds the concept of a gay robot amusing.
Speaking of which, there’s a skit entilted ‘Gay Robot’ in which a gay robot hits on a bunch of guys as they sit around watching football.
Let’s put it this way, I like Adam Sandler and I appreciate his sense of humor, however, I wouldn’t listen to this CD ever, ever again. The only reason you’d buy this CD and listen to it multiple times is because you’re truly obsessed with Sandler