‘AIDS Czar’ + Prostitutes – Condoms = Irony

Monogamy n. 1. The practice or condition of having a single sexual partner. 2. The practice or condition of ‘[having] gals come over to the condo to give me a massage,’ especially if the ‘gals’ are ‘Central Americans.’
At least that’s what married former Deputy Secretary of State and Bush administration ‘AIDS Czar’ Randall Tobias would have you think. On April 28, Tobias resigned for ‘personal reasons’ one day after confirming that he was a client of what ‘D.C. Madam’ Jeane Palfrey calls a ‘sexual fantasy service’ (and federal prosecutors call a ‘posh prostitution ring’) in Washington, D.C.
As the first U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator, Tobias was charged with enforcing the Bush Administration’s policy of forcing financial-aid recipients to swear that they oppose prostitution and sex trafficking. But hey, Tobias went above and beyond the call of duty to distribute the financial aid directly to the ‘Central Americans,’ especially the ones who give ‘massages.’
Tobias also touted HR 1298, a bill that earmarked one-third of the president’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, which funds HIV/AIDS prevention in Africa and the Caribbean, for abstinence and monogamy programs. In a 2004 interview, Tobias described his approach to STDs as ‘A and B and C