Depp in a Locker, ‘Pirates’ in the Caribbean

265
265

The fact is, being a pirate is just plain cool and it’s all thanks to the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ trilogy, which began with the Pirates of the Caribbean ride that inspired the 2003 film. Sadly, Captain Jack Sparrow and company may be facing their last adventure together in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World’s End.’
The resurrection of the ruthless Captain Barbossa at the end of the last ‘Pirates’ movie left moviegoers at the edge of their seats and a bit puzzled, yet all questions may be put to rest ‘At World’s End.’
We begin the third installment of ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ where we left off in the second film. Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) has been doomed to Davy Jones’ locker via the Kraken, for failing to pay his debt after 13 years (though only technically two years) as the captain of the cursed Black Pearl. To make matters worse for our heroes, Lord Cutler Beckett (Tom Hollander) of the East India Company now has control of Davy Jones’ heart, thus commanding the Flying Dutchman, her crew’s allegiance and the Seven Seas with Admiral Norrington (Jack Davenport).
In order to stop Beckett and Norrington from destroying all the pirate ships in the oceans, Will Turner (Orlando Bloom), Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley) and Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush) are forced to gather the Nine Lords of the Brethren Court, a group of some of the world’s best pirates.
Disaster strikes again for Turner, Swann and Barbossa when one of the Lords of the Brethren Court is now missing