Evolution Doesn’t Make Much Sense

The idea of common descent and transmutation of species has existed for thousands of years. However, it was not until Charles Darwin published ‘The Origin of Species’ in 1859 during the Industrial Revolution that the theory of evolutionary biology was widely accepted. But as desperately as humans wanted to believe that they had created themselves, especially in light of their many recent technological advances, the theory of evolution failed to provide a reliable alternative to God.
Many Bible-spouting or otherwise anti-evolution fanatics like to call upon things like Noah’s flood or miracles they’ve heard about in the Himalayas to reaffirm their disbelief in a self-created universe. But on a more universal level, it would seem that proving the unique nature of mankind as a species is more than sufficient to challenge the notion of a ‘rise of complexity.’ That is, if man can be shown to have enough unique qualities that could not be the result of sequential evolution, the theory fails.
Reason: There are no ‘less-developed’ versions of human reason in other species. Whereas a vulture might instinctively circle lower in the sky in the face of an impending storm, mankind reasonably expects the same storm because the winter season is upon him. Furthermore, although the idea of natural selection is valid, Darwin himself recognized that it could not explain the vast quantities of non-sequential instincts in the animal kingdom, calling it the ‘one special difficulty, which at first appeared to me insuperable, and actually fatal to the whole theory.’
Morality: Mankind has a universal sense of right and wrong, unique among the species. I’ve yet to hear of a lion kicked out of his pride for murdering an innocent gazelle, or a daffodil on trial for rape because his pollen got up into something it wasn’t supposed to.
Music and art: The drive to beautify and reflect on the elements of life is undeniably a non-sequential quality. Creative genius and aesthetic attractions cannot spontaneously emerge.
Language: Not only does mankind have a special brain capability that caters specifically to spoken language, but the human mouth, lips, tongue and larynx are perfectly suited to play along, with no sign of such harmony anywhere in sight for other species.
Females: Although debatable, humans are the only species in which the females are more physically attractive than the males