148

Douchebag of the Week: “An act of betrayal. [New Mexico Governor Bill] Richardson’s endorsement came right around the anniversary of the day when Judas sold out for 30 pieces of silver, so I think the timing is appropriate, if ironic,” said James Carville, a Hillary Clinton campaign advisor, after Richardson endorsed Barack Obama over Clinton. The sense of entitlement that stems from the Clinton campaign is arrogance at its worst, especially when advisors seem to argue that if Bill Clinton helped Richardson’s career, then he is obligated to vote for Clinton’s wife, or it’s an unforgivable act of betrayal. Loyalty should not be the overriding factor in such decisions, or have we learned nothing from the Bush Administration?
Criminal Ignorance: “What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa? … Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, ‘Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit.’ [laughs] ‘That ain’t your fuckin’ name. Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack,'” said rapper DMX, showing his complete ignorance of Obama’s efforts to become the first black president. The only comforting part of the interview was the revelation that the rapper can’t vote due to past crimes