135

You Don’t Know Jack: As Hillary “call me Rocky” Clinton and Barack “don’t call me Hussein” Obama stumble through the sludge of the Democalyptic Party’s presidential primaries, Fox’s Dick Morris conspiracy theorizes that “the determinant in the election will be whether we believe that Barack Obama is what he appears to be. Or is he [cue the soundtrack from ‘24′] somebody who’s sort of a sleeper agent who doesn’t really believe in our system?” Apparently, when ‘24’s’ Jack Bauer isn’t getting medieval on bombs, bad guys and the Geneva Convention, he goes moonlighting as Morris on “The O’Reilly Factor.”
Going Native: Colorado Governor Bill Owens hosted a Native American gambling symposium “so tribal gambling advocates could lobby government folks,” reports the Washington Post. That’s when Owens told a speaker to step on it because “the natives are getting restless.” Like Richie Cunningham in “Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery,” Owens also likes to live dangerously.
Mythbusters: “I really think that [President George W. Bush] shatters the myth of white supremacy once and for all; it shows that, in this great country, anybody can become president,” said Rep. Charles B. Rangel, the second-most senior member of the Congressional Black Caucus. Bush … bringing America together, one strategery at a time.