I Pledged CALPIRG! (California Public Interest Research Group)

Photos by Natasha Aftandilians and Ching-Yun Li

A CALPIRG intern takes part in the Climate Hero tour at one stop outside the San Jose City Hall. The Climate Hero Tour started in San Francisco and traveled across the state, meeting with the state’s Climate Heroes: legislative and elected officials who

Outside the CALPIRG office are many stickers, posters and signs from the different campaigns CALPIRG advocates. Every year, volunteers take part in a pledge drive, where interns work diligently to get students to pledge CALPIRG by agreeing to add a five d

Photos by  Natasha Aftandilians and Ching-Yun LiPhotos by Natasha Aftandilians and Ching-Yun Li

Volunteers go all in during the statewide spring break trip Climate Hero tour hosted in cities across California to reward local congressmen for working to help the global warming cause. At each stop, the students presented Climate Heroes with a Super Cl

The CALPIRG office in Gateway Commons stores all the necessary materials for advocating different campaigns from global warming to public transportation, advertising upcoming events, tabling on Ring Road, or recruiting new volunteers and interns who will

At the University of California Student Association (UCSA) lobby conference, volunteers set up a table to hand out campaign materials and get others to participate in the Climate Hero photo petition. The UCSA is a coalition representing over 200,000 at th