1) Which show’s theme song featured these lyrics: “Love and marriage, love and marriage / Go together like a horse and carriage / This I tell you brother / You can’t have one without the other”
2) Which sitcom from the ’90s was the first to have an openly gay lead character?
3) ID that quote! “My name is Plays With Squirrels.”
4) ID that lyric! “What’s with these homies dissin’ my girl? / Why do they gotta front? / What did we ever do to these guys / That made them so violent?”
5) Which was the first feature length film in the ’90s animated entirely by computer?
6) The first rule of Fight Club is ‘’You do not talk about fight club.’’ How many rules of fight club are there?
7) These virtual pets had teachers on edge due to students bringing them to school, worried that neglecting them for half a day would result in their starvation or death.
8) Polly Pocket … for dudes.