A changing of the LL&L guard!

378
378

To all my lusty eaters,

I’m sorry to say I have a bit of un-fun news for you all. With a current internship in D.C., an upcoming graduation, and life lurking just around the corner (EW), the time has come for me to say my goodbyes to this column. You’ve probably noticed that the writers have already been changed – but I thought you might like to hear it from me!

When we first thought up the idea for this column in Fall ’09, I never thought I would grow so attached to it. I had no idea how personal and intimate this experience would be. Interacting with you all through facebook, twitter, the New U website and the blog has given me the opportunity to get to know everything about you – from your heartache to your sexual escapades – and I’m seriously going to miss you!

It’s because of you, your submissions and your feedback, that Life Love and Lust took “Best Blog” in the California College Media Association Awards. Now that I’m nearly finished here, it’s almost impossible for me to give it up. I can’t tell you how grateful I am to you for your willingness to share your stories and questions with me and the rest of the UC Irvine community. The column truly would not have been the same without you.

With that said, I implore you to continue your support for Life Love and Lust by submitting your questions to the new authors for the rest of the 2009-2010 year: Khassaundra and Emmercelle. They will answer your questions with the same care and humor that I have this past year – trust me, you are in VERY good hands!

And, YES, this means that LL&L will need to find a new, equally dedicated pair of authors (or author) for the 2010-2011 year. If you feel you’re up to the challenge, please submit an email with your interests and qualifications to lifeloveandlust@gmail.com.

Happy lusting!

Sandy Rose