Intimate Inquiries

Dear K&E,

I am recently single and most of my friends are too. We have tried dating different guys and so a lot of different boys have been cycling through our circle. However, recently all of the guys who have dated my friends have been trying to hit me up after things go sour with my friends ¡ª whether it¡¯s because we all got close while they were dating or a means of attack, I¡¯m not sure. I have been telling each guy that I am only interested in friendship with them, but it keeps on happening. What can I do to prevent this?

Love,

Friendly

Dear Friendly,

The first thing you should do is examine how you¡¯re acting around these guys. It¡¯s easy for some people to interpret actions as flirty when you intend them to be friendly. Look at the places and manners in which you¡¯re hanging out ¡ª if you¡¯re at your house it may be easier to seem flirty than at the movies or eating out as a group. Establish neutral ground and places to hang out where it doesn¡¯t seem like a date. Meet in public places (especially during the day) and hang out as a group. Also, if you are hanging out alone with these guys, don¡¯t let them pick you up, as that ventures into date territory. Also, limit your conversations to texts or short phone conversations (only when necessary). This ensures that your relationship remains on a friendly level and there are no mixed signals.

Love,

K&E

Dear K&E.

Usually the guys I¡¯ve been with have ¡­ hung to the left or to the right, if you know what I¡¯m saying. But recently I have been with a guy whose junk curves down, and I¡¯m not sure how to use it to maximize my pleasure. Could you give me some pointers?

Love,

Downward Slope

Dear DS,

This is a fairly common problem in men. A slight curve is nothing to be concerned about, but a larger, more prominent curve may be cause for concern. In fact, it could be a result of Peyronie¡¯s Disease. According to the Mayo Clinic, a curvature of the penis occurs as a result of scar tissue in the penis. This may cause sex to be painful and uncomfortable. However, it could just be a normal curvature, in which case this could be to your advantage. A downward slope may be pleasurable if his penis is hitting you in the right places.

One position that might help you is girl on top. With you on top, you can direct his curve to maximize your pleasure. Another position that might work for you is doggie-style. This position allows your guy to have better access to the G-Spot, and his curve increases this pleasure. Finally, you can try the reverse cowgirl position, where you are on top and face away from him. This lets you ¡°reverse¡± the curvature and direct the penis to maximize your pleasure. Happy experimenting!

Love,

K&E

Have an Intimate Inquiry? Submit your questions anonymously at lifeloveandlist@gmail.com or on the website at https://www.newuniversity.org/category/features/love-and-lust/.