Fanfest, Fathead Booth Come to Anaheim Convention Center

366
366

As a part of the All-Star game festivities, Major League Baseball’s Fanfest is at the Anaheim Convention Center from July 9-13. Besides the numerous hands-on exhibits and Hall of Fame players on hand to sign autographs for fans, numerous memorabilia booths are on hand to sell everything baseball related to a diehard fan base.

One such attraction is the Fathead.com booth. The life-size wall graphics company that predominantly offers adhesives of athletes and pop culture figures has an extensive stock at hand, and is offering discounts on all of their items. These include their real big fathead (life size), the fathead jr. (2 ft, 8 in tall), fathead tradeables (5 x 7 peel-n-sticks of random players in a pack), laptop skins, and team logo tradeables. Fatheads are unique in their ability to stick to any smooth surface, as well as their ability to be moved around and re-applied numerous times.

Everything is discounted at the exhibitor’s booth, with the added bonus of no shipping cost for the buyer. Special orders can also be made at the event, as well as trading out undesired players in the tradeables packs. Angels fans have been out in full support, with the company already having to order a second stock of Angels tradeables.

Look for the New University to raffle off Dodgers and Angels tradeable fatheads in the fall!