ZotShots (January 2-8)

It’s week 2 and have we got some goods for you! This week we take a look at the events ASUCI put on for the first week back as well as glimpse into what our photographers did for their winter break as we get back into the swing of things at school.

Bryan Miraflor | Photography Intern—Rock band The Opera visited the UCI Student Center Terrace on Wednesday, January 5th to kick off the new quarter.

David Conley | Photography Intern—UCI held its popular Rally Alley event on January 5th. The event featured balloon animals, face-painting, free food, games, and more.

Alan Le | Staff Photographer—During Winter Break, the moon took cover during the Lunar Eclipse.

Bryan Miraflor | Photography Intern—These ladies ride in style in the Phillipines, where photographer Bryan Miraflor spent his Winter Vacation.

Eric Lim | Staff Photographer—Ghostly images haunt the Chabot Space and Science Center in Oakland, CA, where photographer Eric Lim ventured during Winter Break. For more on the Chabot Space and Science Center, visit http://www.chabotspace.org/

Alan Le | Staff Photographer—Taking to the slopes is fun, especially if there's more than one! Photographer Alan Le learned this firsthand during Winter Break.

===

Interested in joining our photography team? Contact newuphoto@newuniversity.org